- New Sales:
- Pre-Owned Sales:
- Contact Us Now:
Donate To Red Kettles And Enter to Win A Car!
Doing the Most Good is The Salvation Army’s Promise! FOX 2 and KPLR 11 are proud to support The Salvation Army Tree of Lights campaign. When you donate to The Salvation Army, eighty-three cents of every dollar raised goes to fund programs offered by The Salvation Army, including Christmas Assistance, social services, transitional housing, food, shelter and youth programs to help individuals in the St. Louis Metro Area. The Salvation Army Tree of Lights campaign starts with you, but it makes a difference that never ends.
Select your favorite FOX 2 or KPLR 11 personality. For every donation of $20.00 or more, you are entered to win a brand new 2013 selected model donated from the Bommarito Automotive Group .
How to get entered to win the car:
- For every $20 you donate to a FOX 2 or KPLR 11 online red kettle, your name will be entered into the drawing to win a selected vehicle from Bommarito Automotive Group
- Three finalists will be contacted on December 26th at Noon.
- Finalists will then come to the New Year’s Eve party at the Millennium Hotel downtown where one grand prize winner will be randomly selected live on FOX 2! Click here for official rules.
Many ways to support the Salvation Army:
- Pick a FOX 2 or KPLR 11 personality and donate to their online kettle below
- Drop a new, unwrapped toy in the toy bin near Santa at all these mall locations:
West County Center, Chesterfield Mall, St. Clair Square, Mid-Rivers Mall, South County Center
- Donate a new, unwrapped toy at Santa’s Magical Kingdom at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park and save $5.00 on your vehicle price (Monday – Thursday only)
- Click here to find how you can volunteer to ring bells with your family, company or group!